Veggie Egg White Bites
High in protein, gluten-free and low in carbs, our egg white bites will keep you fuller for longer if you snack on a handful of these throughout the day.
Makes 12 bites
- Olive oil
- A couple of handfuls of spinach
- A couple of handfuls of chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1075g of Two Chicks egg whites
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 170°C, fan / 190°C and add a dash of olive oil to a muffin tin.
- Add your spinach and tomatoes and pour over your egg white filling each muffin tin hole.
- Top with feta cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the egg whites are set and leave to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- To keep as snacks, store in an air-tight container in the fridge for a few days and re-heat using the microwave for 30 seconds.