Veggie Egg White Bites
High in protein, gluten-free and low in carbs, our egg white bites will keep you fuller for longer if you snack on a handful of these throughout the day.
Makes 12 bites
- Olive Oil
- A couple of handfuls of spinach
- A couple of handfuls of chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1075g of Two Chicks egg white
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 170°C, fan / 190°C, oven and a dash of olive oil to a muffin pan.
- Distribute the spinach and tomatoes between the muffin tin holes evenly.
- Top up each whole with Two Chicks egg white and season with salt and pepper. Finish by sprinkling feta cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the egg whites are set. Remove and let your bites cool for a couple of minutes.
- Run a butter knife around each veggie egg white bite to loosen it up around the edges and lift them out of the muffin tin.
- Serve warm of alternatively store in an air-tight container in the fridge for a few days and re-heat using the microwave for 30 seconds.