MEXICAN BREAKFAST WRAP
We’ve teamed up with our friends Biotiful Dairy to bring you the Mexican Breakfast Wrap. The ultimate protein breakfast recipe using Biotiful gut-friendly kefir yogurt & our free range liquid egg whites.
- 12 tbsp / 210g Two Chicks egg whites
- 2-3 tbsp Biotiful Gut-Friendly Kefir Yoghurt Original
- 2 tsp chipotle paste
- 3 wraps
- Avocado, sliced
- Tin of black beans, drained
- 100g cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 small white onion, finely diced
- 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Heat up a frying pan to medium heat, add the oil and half of the white onion. Fry for around 5-8 minutes until soft and translucent.
- Add 1 tsp of chipotle paste (adjust depending on desired spice level), a sprinkle of salt and squeeze in half of the lime. Fry for a further 2 mins, add in the black beans and cook for 5 more mins until the beans are cooked, then set aside.
- Meanwhile add the butter to a separate pan. Once melted add in the Two Chicks Liquid Egg Whites, stirring regularly until the egg white scrambles and is cooked throughout. Set aside.
- Prepare the pico de gallo by adding the tomato and remaining white onion to a bowl, squeeze over the other half of the lime, add a sprinkle of salt and mix together.
- In another bowl, mix together Biotiful Gut-Friendly Kefir Yogurt Original, the remaining 1 tsp of chipotle paste and a dash of salt.
- Finally, heat your wraps according to the packet and layer up your ingredients within the wrap and fold. Enjoy!
Recipe by Hungry Girls Diaries