Terms & Conditions
www.twochicks.co.uk is operated by Anna Alla Ltd, trading as Two Chicks (‘Two Chicks’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’). Our registered office is at Timsons Business Centre, Bath Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8NQ. Our company registration number is 5620265. Our VAT registration number is 899271559.
If you (the user or viewer of our website) continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions of use (‘Terms’), which together the policies listed below, govern Two Chicks’ relationship with you in relation to your use of this website. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, please do not use this website.
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of this website:
Changes to these Terms
- We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use this website, please check these Terms to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Changes to, suspension or withdrawal of this website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on this website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on this website is accurate, complete or up to date. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
- We do not guarantee that this website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of this website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- This website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content displayed or made available on or through this website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
Transfer of these Terms to another organisation
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing on this page of our website if this happens, and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under any contract between us.
How you may use this website
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on this website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on this website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on this website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of this website in breach of these Terms, your right to use this website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
Third party websites
- Where this website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Our liability to you
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to this website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: (a) use of, or inability to use, this website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on this website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for: (a) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; (b) business interruption; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or (e) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide this website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use this website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
Your personal information
- We do not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access this website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to this website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to this website in any website that is not owned by you.
- This website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of this website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with reasonable content standards, and with all applicable laws and regulations.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on this website other than that set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- If you are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.