Ham, Courgette and Cheddar Crustless Quiches
These low fat crustless quiches are filled with Two Chicks liquid egg white, grated courgette, chopped tomatoes and grated Cheddar. They’re perfect for light lunches and picnics.
- Olive oil
- 12 thin slices roast ham
- 200g Two Chicks egg whites
- 1 courgette, grated
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme or parsley
- 50g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan oven 160°C, Gas Mark 4. Grease a muffin tin with olive oil.
- Line each hole with ham slices so they overlap and the hole is completely covered on all sides.
- Whisk the Two Chicks liquid egg white. Add the grated courgette, spring onions, tomato, thyme/parsley and grated cheese. Season with a little salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon into the ham cases, then bake for 15-20 minutes until set. Serve the quiches warm or cold.