Gin Elderflower Foam Cocktail
Light and refreshing our elderflower cocktail is infused with citrus notes topped with foamy egg white - delicious!
Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 OZ. Gin of choice
- 3/4 OZ. elderflower liqueur
- 1/4 OZ. Bianco Vermouth
- 3/4 OZ. lemon juice
- 4-5 slices of cucumber, quartered
- 2 tbsp of Two Chicks liquid egg white
- Slice your 4-5 pieces of cumbers into quarters.
- Put in your cocktail shaker with your gin, elderflower liqueur, vermouth and lemon juice.
- Add your egg white and ice.
- Shake and when it's gone frothy, stop shaking.
- Stop muddling, add the egg white and ice.
- Pour into a glass (whilst straining with a cocktail strainer).
- Let it settle for a few seconds to get a foamy head on the top of the glass.
- Zest some lemon and cucumber over the top and enjoy!