Veggie Frittata Traybake
Served hot with a salad or cold in lunch boxes, this flavourful frittata is a fail-safe meal option.
Makes 9 Servings
- 600g Two Chicks egg whites
- 600g peeled diced butternut squash
- 6 tbsp finely cut chives
- 120g pitted black olives
- 210g grated mozzarella
- 150g drained / thawed sweetcorn
- 1 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan / 220°C.
- Line the base of a baking tin with a single sheet of greaseproof paper (so the frittata can be lifted out later). Alternatively, spray or brush the tin with oil to avoid the egg white sticking.
- In a roasting tin, roast the squash for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Whilst the squash is cooking, mix all the other ingredients together (excluding the mozzarella) in a large bowl and stir together.
- Remove the butternut squash from the oven and adjust the temperature to 180°C, fan / 200°C, oven.
- Add the squash to the mixture in your bowl. Stir to combine and pour into the lined baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and place in the oven.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until the middle of the frittata is set.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before eating.