Skinny Frozen Eton Mess
This classic British dessert is easy to make and packed with fruity goodness for a deliciously light sweet treat.
- 200ml Two Chicks egg whites
- 250g caster sugar
- 100g raspberries
- 100g strawberries, halved
- 400g low fat vanilla yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 140°C, fan / 160°C.
- Line two baking sheets with non-stick baking parchment.
- In a large grease-free bowl, whisk the egg white and gradually add the sugar, whisking well until stiff and glossy.
- Spoon or pipe the meringue into 8 nests on the baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven for 2-3 hours and let your meringues cool completely.
- Lightly crush 4 meringues. Reserve a few berries for decoration, then lightly crush the remainder and mix with the vanilla yogurt and crushed meringues.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer container, cover and freeze for 4-6 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving.
- Scoop into bowls and serve with the leftover fruit.