Homemade baked oatmeal with banana and berries
Delicious, nutritious and comforting, our baked oatmeal will keep you full all morning long.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 200g oats
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 cup of coconut flakes
- 400ml almond milk
- 60ml Two Chicks liquid egg whites
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup hemp seed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 300g strawberries and blueberries
- 2 bananas
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan / 200°C, oven.
- Beat the egg whites with the milk and melted coconut oil. Add the oats, coconut flakes, almonds, hemp seeds, cinnamon and honey and mix everything together. Add half of the fruit and mix briefly. Place everything on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake the oatmeal for about 25 minutes until golden brown. Garnish with a spoonful of yogurt, if desired.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until use. You can keep the oatmeal from the oven for up to 3 days