Courgette Omelette with Parma Ham and Asparagus
A tasty lunch option which is low in fat and cholesterol without compromising on taste!
- 200ml Two Chicks liquid egg white.
- 75g fine asparagus spears.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- 1 medium courgette, grated.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley.
- 3 slices Parma ham or prosciutto (35g).
- 15g Parmesan cheese shavings.
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- Preheat the grill. Arrange the asparagus spears on the grill rack and brush with a little olive oil. Grill for 4-5 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender. Set aside.
- Heat a little olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and add your Two Chicks liquid egg white. Sprinkle the courgette and parsley over the surface and cook over a medium-low heat to set the base.
- Arrange the asparagus spears over the surface and transfer the pan to the grill to set the surface.
- Slide the omelette onto a warm plate and top with the slices of Parma ham or prosciutto and Parmesan shavings. Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve at once.