Mexican Veggie Egg White Chips
These are great as snacks served with drinks. Top with guacamole and salsa for a Mexican twist, or alternatively use as a healthier base for nachos.
Makes around 16 (Serves 2 as a snack)
- 80g Two Chicks egg whites
- 40g finely grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp cold water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan / 220°C, oven and spray a muffin tin (the type with the flat bottom) with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a clean glass bowl add the egg whites, garlic pepper and whisk until fluffy.
- Spoon the mixture into the base of the muffin cups, you want to just touch the bottoms.
- Sprinkle over the parmesan so it’s evenly spread and top with a sprinkle of the garlic pepper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until they’re golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve.